The Wharekauhau vineyard is certified organic and the Winery and Om Santi blocks are undergoing conversion due for certification in 2021.
Other vineyards will follow in due course. We feel this will provide the truest representation of sense of place as well as improving the soil for future generations.
We feel that when it come to sustainability it’s walking the talk that counts. Here are some of the steps
we have made towards ensuring our wines give back to land as much as they give to us.
- One of the first wineries in the world to be certified with ISO 14001 – 2004
- First CEMARS certified winery in the world – 2009
- Sponsoring the local Onoke Spit Ecological Restoration Programme
- Runner up in the Balance Farm Environment Awards 2016
- SWNZ accredited Vineyards and Wineries
- Organic certification granted by BioGro
- To complete the conversion process for our Winery and Om Santi Vineyards.